Solar RV and boat Care in Cold Climates
- Cover panel(s) with something that will not allow light to pass through
- Label your solar panel wires positive & negative; unhook your solar from your Go Power! solar Controller
- Put wire nuts on the positive & negative leads from the solar panel(s)
- Disconnect your batteries and store inside
- Check batteries at least once a month and charge if necessary
Storage of RV and Boat in Warm Climates
- Unless your RV or Trailer will be stored inside or somewhere with low sunlight, there is no need to do anything to your system.
- If your RV or Trailer will be stored inside or somewhere with med-high sunlight please use the Cold Climate steps above.
We hope this helps you. If you still have questions, please contact our customer service team at 1.866.247.6527 (PST).